Welcome to all of our international members :)

A part of with intevational orientation for all non-slovenian speakers :).

Welcome to all of our international members :)

OdgovorNapisal/-a miha » 04 Feb 2014, 22:35

We'd like to welcome all our international members. If you would like to post on our forum, but haven't yet due to the language problems, than this might be a good place to start :).
britev.si ruleeees :)
Uporabniški avatar
miha
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to all of our international members :)

OdgovorNapisal/-a Slice » 05 Feb 2014, 21:04

Yea! :D
Uporabniški avatar
Slice

Kraj: Zagreb, Hrvaška

OdgovorNapisal/-a miha » 05 Feb 2014, 22:00

helloooooooooooooo our 1st (velecenjeni) international member :) .... we hope you will have many fruitful discussions within this forum :twisted:!
Uporabniški avatar
miha
Site Admin

OdgovorNapisal/-a Medusa Group » 30 Nov 2014, 11:07

To Whom It May Concern to Britev.si Forum and Distinguished Admin

Good Morning,
I'm Aldebaran (Andrea), and I send my thanks to Admin,Staff and Community of this Forum to accepting my membership .
I'm here to represent me and my members ; we are the manufacturers of the entry level model of "Medusa Straight Razor in CPMS35VN" Steel.
I'm so sorry but I speak only English Language.With Google Traslate I checked the rules of this forum, it seems to me that this is the right section to introduce myself .If I'm wrong I send my apologize to Community Forum.
About me I do not have much to say, there is something else written here,thank you.
I'm here also to answer about your question on Medusa Straight Razor.Thank you.
I'm here to offer my contribution to answer for all technical questions about steels, heat treatment and machining techniques about razor blades and knives in general.
Thank you,Best Reguards,Sincerely,
Andrea
Medusa Group

OdgovorNapisal/-a miha » 30 Nov 2014, 11:29

Hello Andrea,

we are happy you joined us, Paolo showed us your razors few days ago.. http://britev.si/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=432&p=9156&hilit=tvb#p9156.

They are beautiful, congratulations on your work :)!
We try to encourage everybody to actively participate in the forum and feel good here, so there is no problem with the language, so if you want you write in english ad we will understand (not just the international corner, but throughout the forum :).

If you wish you can write a presentation of your straight razors in the "razors" (= Britve) (click) section section, I can tell for my self that I would gladly read about them in details and see more pictures :)
Uporabniški avatar
miha
Site Admin

Vrni se na International corner / Mednarodni koticek

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 0 gostov